Now your dime fights corporate crime!
the alonovo.com project
When we spend our money to make purchases we are reinforcing a set of behaviors representing the operating culture of the company we are purchasing from.
What kind of corporate behaviors do our purchases support?
* Stable, diverse, fairly-treated workforce - or layoffs while executive team gets huge bonuses?
* Equitable paychecks - or Executives receiving 100's of times average worker salaries?
* Prevention of harmful and toxic pollution - or Poisoning our land, rivers, lakes, oceans and air?
* Not interfering with governmental responsibility to its people - or Undermining democracy by attempting to buy it?
* Paying a fair share of taxes - or Operating offshore and avoiding taxes.
Your funds will help us build a comprehensive database of trusted information about companies and their behavior. We will deliver this data to our website, to your iPhone, Android or other mobile devices and to other organizations that can use the data for public good.
Together we can build something great.